Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all building areas, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy. Vacuums, buffs floors, runs floor scrubbing machine, empties trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
• Sweep and mop floors.
• Clean building by emptying trash, sweeping, and cleaning surfaces and dusting surfaces.
• Clean and disinfect laboratory equipment.
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
• Mix various cleaning agents.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using appropriate chemicals and supplies
• Dust furniture/equipment and scrub surfaces clean.
• Apply wax to coat floors and buff as needed.
• Apply sealant to floors.
• Clean, service, and restock restrooms
• Mow lawns, trim shrubbery, edging sidewalks
• Move heavy equipment and furniture.
• Identify and report possible repairs.
• Shovel snow from sidewalks and sprinkle salt on surface.
*All Other Duties Assigned