Interested in the following positions? If so, download our employment application and return it via email or by visiting Replex's customer service desk.
Position: Youth Sports Referee/Instructor
Supervisor: Doug Miller
Job Description: Replex is currently seeking responsible and reliable individuals to serve as an instructor and/or youth sports referee. Under the direction of Doug Miller, Co-Director, candidates will perform simple officiating and score keeping duties for kids ranging from Kindergarten - 5th grade and instructional duties for Pre-K kids.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to assist in instructional tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully.
- Ability to work evenings & weekends, especially Saturdays.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other staff and public.
- BASIC knowledge of sports and/or have a willingness to learn.
- Must have enthusiasm and a desire to work with youth.
- Be able to walk, run and/or stand for a protracted amount of time.
- All other duties assigned.
- Be able to pass a background check to work with children.
- Be able to work weekends.
- Committed to positively building an individual's self-worth & self-esteem.